Tuesday, February 20, 2018

BRUTAL DEATH "s/t" EP [Regurgitated Semen Records, 2004]


More awesome 2000s records coming up! This record by the bay area's BRUTAL DEATH is one of my favorite grindcore records ever, complete musical devastation, lo-fi, raw, pulverizing and crude. Amazingly the members were just 14-16 years old when this was recorded if I'm remembering my facts correctly. I love this record for the same reasons I love the HERPES or IMAGEN EPs from late 80s Medellin Colombia. The drums sound like they were recorded in a cave, the only way grindcore drums should sound ever I think. Kudos to them for having a completely ungooglable band name as well. Even if you try and soulseek them you'll find some trouble tracking down their stuff, impressive of its own right. Nothing much else to say, just download and let the noise melt your mind. 

dl link:
Brutal Death!

No comments:

Post a Comment